Wahoo! We LOVE football and nothing goes better with football than a feast of football snacks! Super Bowl Sunday is a day of football, friends, and FOOD!!!! Next to the Super Bowl commercials, I like to think my football snacks are the best part of the day!
Wings Two Ways
- 2 bags defrosted chicken wings
- Frank’s buffalo sauce
- Teriyaki sauce, a thicker sauce is best
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place wings on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake wings for 30-45 minutes.
- Divide wings between two bowls.
- Coat wings with generous amounts of sauce.
- Place wings back on the baking sheet.
- Place back in a 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is baked onto wings.
- Serve with extra teriyaki sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Music used with permission and licensed through Premium Beats:
- Title – “Ready For This”
- Artist – Dan Phillipson
- Link: https://www.premiumbeat.com/royalty-free-tracks/ready-for-this
Comments are closed